COME FLY WITH US
Flying Axes Louisville is the city’s first and only axe-throwing venue. If you’re looking for a fun, exciting and totally unique place to work, check out our open spots. If one sounds like a bullseye, send us an updated resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Employees must be 21 or older and able to work on site in Louisville, KY. Flying Axes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If we are interested in your application, we will contact you to schedule an interview.
The Coaches’ responsibilities include:
- Taking reservations.
- Greeting/checking in guests.
- Teaching guests the rules and safety precautions and enforcing them.
- Teaching guests how to throw axes and coaching them as they play the games.
- Guiding the guests through the games and keeping score.
- Serving beer to the guests.
- Selling merchandise to the guests.
- Maintaining and cleaning the facility.
- Starting compensation will range from $10-$15/hour plus tips.
- There will be part-time and full-time Coach positions available, based on overall scheduling needs.
There is no need to send a formal cover letter, but please answer the following 3 questions along with your application:
- What was your favorite job and why?
- What was your least favorite job and why?
- Why do you want to work for Flying Axes?
Contact email@example.com if you’re interested.